IMPORTANT CHANGES TO SCHOOL DINNER & OTHER PAYMENTS
The time has come for the school to go completely cashless. Starting in the new academic year 27th August 2019, we will no longer be able to accept payment by card, cash or cheques through the school office.
Unfortunately, due to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards we are no longer able to take manual card payments in school or over the phone either.
All payments must be made through your ParentPay account, which can be topped up free of charge in a number of ways:
- Online using your debit or credit card
- Bank Transfer & Auto top-up (new system)
- Top-up at with either cash or debit card at a PayPoint, look out for shops displaying the PayPoint sign see below for some of the local shops offering this service. Just ask at the school office who will give you a letter for your barcode.
- Martins, 3 Merchants Common, East Goscote, Leicester
- Select & Save Wine Store, 1329 Melton Road, Syston, Leicester
- Peberday Newsagents, 1290 Melton Road, Syston, Leicester
- Asda, Barkby Thorpe Lane, Thurmaston, Leicester
It is now necessary for school lunches to be paid in advance; this can be done daily, weekly or even termly. ParentPay have introduced a new bank transfer payment system with an automatic top up should you choose to use it. This means your child’s lunch account will always have credit in it. Please see your ParentPay account for more details.
The cost of school meals is staying the same £2.25 per day for any child in years 3, 4, 5 and 6.
|Dinners per day||Cost|
The ParentPay website has lots of useful information to help set up your accounts see https://www.parentpay.com/parent-account-faqs/
Should you require any further assistance on either setting up your account, setting up a bank transfer & auto top up or to get a PayPoint barcode, please contact the office who will be happy to help.
If you feel you may be entitled to Free School Meals (FSM) please ask the office for a form, there have been many changes in FSM with the implementation of universal credit.
We hope you will support our school with our new systems, and look forward to seeing you all in the new Academic Year.
For information regarding a ParentPay account, please speak to Mrs Burditt in the School Office
ParentPay can be accessed by clicking the link below: