Our Vision and Values
As part of our curriculum review, we re-visited Broomfield’s Vision and Values statement.
Broomfield Primary School aspires to equip every child with the skills they need for lifelong learning by developing confident, ambitious learners, who take ownership of their learning and are proud of their achievements as they grow.
This is delivered through:
A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
- Very low risk both physically and mentally.
- Inter-dependence as well as dependence.
- Shared responsibility.
A CARING ENVIRONMENT
- Trusting relationships.
- Genuine concern for each other.
- Responsibility for our actions.
A STIMULATING ENVIRONMENT
- The encouragement of open learning.
- Fostering of positive attitudes.
- Positive interaction.
- Positive praise.
- High expectations.
- Continually striving to achieve full potential.
Broomfield provides a safe, caring and stimulating environment where everyone is valued and given the opportunity to enjoy their own success.